Mar 23, 2013

Why do I give? A donor's response

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for the work you do in Christ's name. You asked why we support this ministry... it is because we see that God has gifted you to work with street youth and you do so very faithfully. The results have been tremendous and we thank God for that.

I am not gifted to work with the homeless population and our current situation doesn't allow me much time to serve any population. It is truly a gift to me that we can financially support the work you do -- so that in a way I am able to serve this population and to help share that God loves them and Jesus died (and rose) for them! 

I love reading your newsletter and seeing all the good that is happening. I also greatly appreciate that you don't forsake sharing the Gospel in order to care for physical needs. You are wise in discerning when to serve physical needs, how to develop relationships and never neglecting the truth of Christ's message. Thank you for allow us to be a part of that! 

Praying blessings for you and your ministry always!

Become a SYM donor.

"To know, love and serve street dependent youth."
Who We Serve   What We Do   Get Involved  Support Us   News  Publications  Ministry Needs   Speaking   Service Projects   Sign-up

Become a fan on Facebook!Mobile? No problem: m.StreetYouthMinistry.org.
I'm a notary for benefit of clients and supporters. Ph: (512) 553-3796
Volunteer or donate (tax deductible) online
Arrange a meeting with me: tungle.me/terrycole
Follow SYM: Facebook LinkedIn Blog RSS Twitter Plaxo Etsy Etsy Blogger Google Buzz Tungle.me YouTube Google Plus


No comments:

Post a Comment