Aug 20, 2013

Thankful Clients: A Facebook Message


We received this from a young lady we have worked with for almost a year. About 25% of our clients are women. Half our clients are under 25. We have three or four pregnant girls and new fathers at most any time. We work to have the best outcomes for each, exploring options, exploring faith and simply being there with them daily.

Client: "I just wanted to say thank you for everything you do for all the street kids in Austin. I am really grateful for everything you do for me, even when it seems like I don't. so I just wanted to say thank you"

Terry: I appreciate that. I don't need to hear thank you all the time but it's great when I do. You looked great today!

Client: "Thanks I looked good because of one of your programs that helped me look like [with new clothes and a safe, peaceful place to gather myself up]. I am trying and thank you again."

Terry: You are simply welcome! I am praying for a great outcome for you!

Volunteer with SYM.

No comments:

Post a Comment