Mar 18, 2014

Hearing from A Recovering Client!

We heard from a client we haven't seen in a long while. We LOVE hearing from clients! 

Here is what he had to say.
 

We are sharing what he had to say in hopes that it inspires supporters and gives hope to clients who are currently where Luke used to be.
"Terry.
I know you back from 2009. You used to help me a lot. I remember you helped me get my pills when my hand swelled up so bad.
I was best friends with [two of your clients] who both died. God, I miss my friends.

I go to church now and totally gave my life to Jesus.
I still slip up, but I've been off heroin for over 4 years now. I go to [an addiction] doctor, and it really helps with the opiate urges.

Pray for our world, and all the friends I've lost in the past 3 years...
Pray for all their souls, please.
And pray I make it safely back out west.
Peace"

Best Free Christian Clip Art!
Best Free Christian Clip Art!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete