May 27, 2014

God Speaks to our Clients

Our goals for our clients are increased stability, sobriety, reconnection with God, and finding a church home. 

Here is a note from someone who lived on the street less than 5 months ago. And this person had disconnected from God in many ways a year ago. 

See what she writes today. We're very proud of the amazing hard work that our clients put into raising up their lives!
"God keeps speaking to me...me, being the selfish sinful human that I am, was trying to ignore the signs...it's hard to tell sometimes what's from God or the enemy...but I was going through my wallet...when I was homeless..and pregnant in Texas only a few months ago..flying a sign some lady came up to me and prayed...then she gave me a piece of paper and without thinking I just hid it in my wallet...same thing happened with 3 other people the same week...I forgot they were in here but as I'm going through it, I find them and FINALLY read them and the most craziest shit about it all...is that they ALL HAVE THE SAME VERSE written down on EVERY ONE!!...Jeremiah 29:11.."
For surely I know all the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your well being and not for your harm, to give you a future with hope.   

SO AWESOME:)"

We celebrate every clients achievement with prayer and thanksgiving. God is very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment