Aug 12, 2014

It Just Never Gets Old





We were at an event we call Wash Night. 

Interesting note. Wash Night is a very big success today, and it was the project of our very first intern, Remington! Our interns not only learn a ton and go on to do amazing things, but they also leave a lasting mark on the ministry!

"I remember you. You gave me coats when it was freezing outside. And you inspired me to go to rehab and start getting my life together. Thank you."

A guy walked up I didn't know. He was with a friend and wasn't doing laundry. I didn't recognize the guy at first. But then he said, "I remember you. You gave me coats when it was freezing outside" (and who knows, maybe a hand made scarf or hat made by someone). "And you inspired me to go to rehab and start getting my life together. Thank you."

That kind of unexpected news just never gets old!



No comments:

Post a Comment