Jan 29, 2012

Worth It All!

A street-dependent client ran up to me recently on the street. He's made himself unwelcome pretty much everywhere, but SYM continues to serve him because he's reaching that special age between 24 and 28 where he might turn his life around. He ran up to me with a gleam in his eye I've never seen in the three years of working with him. He said, "Terry, last night I reached the end. I gave all the bad stuff in my life over to Jesus." He's been difficult and hard to handle, but it's all been worth it!

"To know, love and serve street dependent youth."
Who We Serve   What We Do   Get Involved  Support Us   News  Publications  Ministry Needs   Speaking   Service Projects   Sign-up


Become a fan on Facebook!
Mobile? No problem: m.StreetYouthMinistry.org.
I'm a notary for benefit of clients and supporters. Ph: (512) 553-3796
Volunteer or donate (tax deductible) online
Arrange a meeting with me: tungle.me/terrycole

Follow SYM: Facebook LinkedIn Blog RSS Twitter Plaxo Etsy Etsy Blogger Google Buzz Tungle.me YouTube Google Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment