Nov 29, 2012

What Do Our Former Clients Say?

We received this on Facebook recently. We love FB. It lets us keep up with clients whom we don't see anymore because they are doing well! Clients... be inspired! Life gets better and it can happen for you. This client went through all the stuff you are and came out great on the other side! And supporters, please be inspired to know that what you help do really makes a difference!

Thank you for everything you have done. You helped me get my life back, even though I don't think you know it! I'm still getting on my feet, but I'm with my family. I have also met the man that God intended me to find. He's amazing and treats me very well. When I get back to Texas, I only request an hour of your time, Terry. I want to treat you to something, even if its just Ice Cream, and to thank you in person!

Help us help serve our clients.


"To know, love and serve street dependent youth."
Who We Serve   What We Do   Get Involved  Support Us   News  Publications  Ministry Needs   Speaking   Service Projects   Sign-up

Become a fan on Facebook!Mobile? No problem: m.StreetYouthMinistry.org.
I'm a notary for benefit of clients and supporters. Ph: (512) 553-3796
Volunteer or donate (tax deductible) online
Arrange a meeting with me: tungle.me/terrycole
Follow SYM: Facebook LinkedIn Blog RSS Twitter Plaxo Etsy Etsy Blogger Google Buzz Tungle.me YouTube Google Plus


No comments:

Post a Comment