Jan 31, 2013

Update from Intern Hannah

Hannah was our first intern to come from out of town! See how it impacted her life from her update below.  Check out our intern program.

 

Hannah_copy

"Man oh man, I've been thinking about you guys A LOT lately and missing you even more. I am so close to my bachelors degree, but have decided to take some time off to do another internship with my church and working full time as a teller at a local bank! 

 

The summer that i spent with you guys will forever leave an imprint on my life. I learned so much from the ministry, the youth, you (Terry), and just the city of Custin. W wouldn't trade in that summer for anything! I think of you guys often and still love you and pray for you guys. You guys have impacted me more than I can express through words. LOVE YOU ALL!"

 

Join us as an intern.

 

"To know, love and serve street dependent youth."
Who We Serve   What We Do   Get Involved  Support Us   News  Publications  Ministry Needs   Speaking   Service Projects   Sign-up


Become a fan on Facebook!
Mobile? No problem: m.StreetYouthMinistry.org.
I'm a notary for benefit of clients and supporters. Ph: (512) 553-3796
Volunteer or donate (tax deductible) online
Arrange a meeting with me: tungle.me/terrycole

Follow SYM: Facebook LinkedIn Blog RSS Twitter Plaxo Etsy Etsy Blogger Google Buzz Tungle.me YouTube Google Plus

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment