Aug 27, 2013

A thank you note from a client


I received a wonderful thank you from a client first thing in the morning via Facebook. It was beautifully composed, just as you see it. I was able to do some follow-up work via Facebook with the client. She is employed, housed, and going to school. She studies the Bible and prays everyday. She can't find a local church in her town that suits but after some discussion, may start a house church with her Christian friends! How exciting is that!

Terry,

I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you did for me while I was homeless. Now days I am a culinary student at [a college.] I own my own home now. You were always one I could talk to about anything and always knew the right advise to give for every situation. I can't thank you enough for your guidance and support during my darkest days.

Sincerely,
[A recovery client!]

We love to hear from recovering clients. It's great inspiration for us and for current clients, too! What's your encouraging story?


"To know, love and serve street dependent youth."
Become a fan on Facebook!Mobile? No problem: m.StreetYouthMinistry.org.
I'm a notary for benefit of clients and supporters. Ph: (512) 553-3796
Volunteer or donate (tax deductible) online



No comments:

Post a Comment