Jul 19, 2015

Psychiatric Medication

You can get psychiatric medication from ASH. The Psychiatric Emergency Services with ATCIC is located at 56 East Ave, 78701 and can help with psychiatric medications and social services.  Website: http://www.integralcare.org/?nd=crisis_pes
MAP will pay for those services that are medically necessary. If you feel you'd like to use these services, call MAP Medical Management services to find out directly from them how long this procedure could take to process. The phone number is (512) 978-8100.