Oct 29, 2012

Drop Us a Line!

We have about 160 clients on Facebook now as friends. This is a great way to watch as they work through their lives. Here's an update we got recently after posting a "Happy Birthday" note on their page:

 

"I am doing great! At the end of October I will be sober for a year. I am off the road and have my own place. I have been going to school, studying to become a sound engineer and open my own studio one day. I am transferring to a private music school in MN to make this dream become a reality. I play in a punk/metal band that is getting some exposure and getting bigger. I also work about 35 hrs a week delivering pizza, so I don’t get in to that much trouble any more. Hope all is well in Texas!"

 

We don't claim our client's success, but we sure do celebrate it! We know they have it in them!

 

Find out more about who we serve.

 

"To know, love and serve street dependent youth."
Who We Serve   What We Do   Get Involved  Support Us   News  Publications  Ministry Needs   Speaking   Service Projects   Sign-up


Become a fan on Facebook!
Mobile? No problem: m.StreetYouthMinistry.org.
I'm a notary for benefit of clients and supporters. Ph: (512) 553-3796
Volunteer or donate (tax deductible) online
Arrange a meeting with me: tungle.me/terrycole

Follow SYM: Facebook LinkedIn Blog RSS Twitter Plaxo Etsy Etsy Blogger Google Buzz Tungle.me YouTube Google Plus

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment